Lyrik blog

check Lyrik blog for updates!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Hand Crafted show opening


The Hand Crafted show went really well. Thank you all!!!!
It was great to see so many people in our first art show opening.
The show is beautiful, all the pieces are amazing, and I feel so lucky that I can enjoy them for a whole month.
I can’t thank enough the support of all the artists, people that came to the show, and my dear customers that are keeping our business going…. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
All the art pieces are in this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/pdxthefinegrind/HandCrafted#slideshow

And here are some pictures of the event….




2 comments:

  1. keiko and joe! hell yeah. great event, amazing art, wonderful cafe. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Maddie says this is the coolest cafe' in Portland. I think so too.

    ReplyDelete