Lyrik blog

check Lyrik blog for updates!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

japanese meeting Monday, July 13, 2009 @ noon

Hello my Japanese speaking friends,


As many of you already know (or noticed), I have canceled all activities in June and July because I’ve been trying to organize the shop…
By beginning of September, we are hoping to have our deck, the beer and wine license, and a “new seasonal menu” with appetizers and fresh greens and fruits from our neighborhood farmer Kollibri.
There are still lots to be done!

But it happens that my friend Mika’s parents are in town, and they would love to meet some Japanese speaking Americans!
They live in Brazil (very close to my parents!) and they are visiting Portland for another week or so. They are Tomohisa Sunago e Kazuko Sunago.

The best day for them will be next Monday, July 13 at noon. Can you let me know if you can come?
Ah! The theme… the theme will be about a trip again: “ryoko”.
Please bring us a good story of one of your trips and tell us in Japanese.

Tomohisa-san please bring us your sketch book with your wonderful drawings of places you’ve been visiting in this trip.
They are now in Canada, coming back Sunday… isogashii-desu neh!
I’m hoping to have a good and fun Japanese meeting group next Monday.


See you soon,
Keiko

No comments:

Post a Comment